Thursday 26 January 2012

Sock Sisterrs, guy knitters welcome - Dates & Details


Here is a summary of the Sock Sisterrs dates and how you can access further details about the monthly sock knitting group, - meeting in central London, UK.

Dates:
Mon 12 December 2011
Mon 9 January 2012
Thu 9 February 2012 - Royal Festival Hall
Thu 15 March 2012 - Caffe Nero, 83/84 Long Acre
...
Thu 21 Feb 2013 - Royal Festival Hall
Thu 21 March 2013 - Caffe Nero, 83/84 Long Acre

Check out the following for more info:

Meetup group - you can set your RSVP here and also find out about any last minute changes
Ravelry group - this is great for sharing pictures of projects. Discussion board available.
Google+ page - sharing sock related G+ posts from around the net
Blog Page - I will update the summary on this blog page

There is also a Facebook group (please access via the Blog Page link above).  I will not be able to update this on a regular basis so the links above are much more helpful.

Let me know if you have any questions!  You can email me via the Meetup group, or message me on Ravelry.  It would be lovely if you would let me know that you're coming along (short notice is absolutely fine).

This is a social get-together to sit, chat and knit. Unfortunately I will not be able to teach anyone to knit.  Feel free to pick my brain if you're stuck on your instructions or any other question - that's what the group is there for: exchange of ideas, tips, advice and being able to admire what socks other people are making.

No comments:

Post a Comment