Sunday 14 March 2010

Haruni shawl in navy blue

I enjoyed finishing and wearing the pink shawlette so much, I thought I'd like another one in blue. Found some suitable yarn in my stash, retrieved this free Ravelry pattern that I've had my eye on for a while, and off I went!

I had ordered some yarn off ebay that was advertised as just 'navy wool', no band, no other information - and I am very pleased to find that it is lovely! Incredibly thin, so I knitted it double. Shame that I don't know what it is, I might get more. It was very affordable too so I am even more pleased that it gives a lovely finished texture and very slight colour variation. Because it has a slightly crepe-like feel to it I would think that it might a blend.


I love the detail of the pattern:


              

No comments:

Post a Comment